4/14/2008

just surfing

sometimes when I'm feeling bored I go surfing. a bad place to start is by googling my name and around page 6 or so hitting the blogs of people rubbishing me. although i'm not so sure its me - cause they either spell my name wrong or give me a sex change. mind you maybe its just that my critics can't read!?

i'm slagged off firstly by the rightwing catholics, then by the you're-wrong-i'm-right evangelicals. they even have a some good sites [good as in technical]. then in my surfing I occasionally come across a Blinkley Baptist Church in North Carolina. the senior pastor quoted a large chunk from SMACA :

it kind of makes up for all the shit if you know wat I mean.
off to find a decent wave,
glynn
[n.b. my name has 2 n's. and no i'm not bloody sensitive about it!!!]
the photo by the way is me chilling out reading some byzantine history in the back of a campervan. now those guys really did heresy big time

No comments:

Post a Comment